Sessions Previously Offered
Open Enrollment Professional Development
Sessions provided through Region 4 covering a multitude of topics. Individuals across the region and beyond are able to register and attend any session.
Customized Contract – Professional Development
Are you looking for something customized for your district or campus based on specific needs? Region 4 can build customized trainings to meet those needs. We offer ½ day and full day trainings and will work with you to develop just the right information to help you push forward.
E-mail a Region 4 Inclusive Practices Specialist for more information!
Popular 1 hour sessions
Popular ½ day or full day sessions
Popular Content Area Collaborative Sessions
- Paraprofessionals + SDI in the Classroom
- Co-teaching in the Early Childhood Classroom: Where Teachers Share and Care
- Maximizing Co-teaching: Choosing Three Powerful Models
- Maximizing Co-Teaching: The Station Teaching Model
- Service Delivery Models: Boosting Instruction in the Resource Classroom
- Evaluating Co-teaching
- Instructional Accommodations
- Specially Designed Instruction
- Grading and Progress Monitoring for Students with Disabilities
- 3 Tips to Support Students in the General Education Setting
- The Power of Choice: Creating Flexible Learning Goals
- Progress Monitoring in Special Education: Holding Us Accountable!
- Classroom Management: Maximize Structure
- Supporting Students with Autism in General Education through Universal Design for Learning
- Foundation of Universal Design for Learning (Virtual)
- Modifying Curriculum
- Co-teaching Academy: Differentiated and Specialized Instruction in Co-teaching
- Elementary Master Schedule Session
- Service Delivery Models: One Size Does NOT Fits All!
- Nine Ways to Write Measurable Criteria in an IEP Goal and Collect Data
- Repairing Harm Using Restorative Conferences
- Building Structure in the ISS Classroom
- Maximizing Classroom Structure (environment, routines & procedures)
- Behavior 101 for the Inclusion Para Professional
- Applying ABC's of Behavior to the Classroom
- Substitute Success! Strategies for a Successful Day
- Strategies for Reinforcing Student Behavior
- Practice Prevention: Applying Principals of Behavior to Classroom Management
- Building Successful Learning Environments
- Using the Classroom Assistance Tool to Support Teacher Growth
- Tier 2 Behavior Supports in the Classroom: Identifying Function to Determine Intervention
- Intro and Foundation of Relationships
- Effective Teacher Collaboration: Roles and Responsibilities
- Adapting Reading by Design
- Assessing Readers for Reading Instruction
- Effective Word Study in the Upper Grades
- Are you really Teaching Comprehension?
- Impactful Comprehension Strategies (ELAR TEKS Strand 2) for Special Education Teachers to Design Powerful Small Group Instruction
- Classroom Circles: Maximizing Social Studies Instruction
- Specially Designed Instructional Strategies in Elementary Math
- Specially Designed Instruction in Middle School Math
- Specially Designed Instructional Strategies in High School Math
Customized Contract – Instructional Coaching
Implementation can sometimes be a barrier to learning something knew. Region 4 Inclusive Practices team members can support implementation through instructional coaching. Together, decide the topic of focus and how many sessions you would like. Instructional Coaching includes a pre-conference, observation, debrief and action plan.
Do you need a thought partner, or want to talk through something? We are here to support you in any any way possible. Simply email any Inclusive Practices Specialist and we will set up a time to work with you one-on-one.