What Does Region 4 Have to Offer?
Region 4 offers the opportunity for schools to provide students with courses that might not otherwise be available. Through this web-based program, students can take courses for credit or not for credit, depending on their unique needs. Our mission is to offer additional online resources to help meet students' education goals.
Why Choose Us?
Top 6 Reasons to take Region 4 Online courses:
- Opportunity—Take courses that may not be offered at your school and are aligned to Texas graduation endorsement strands.
- Credit—Courses are aligned to the TEKS and offer graduation credit.
- Flexibility—Work on course content when it is convenient for you.
- Engagement—Be part of a community where students work together to create memorable learning experiences.
- Technology Skills—Students are exposed to a variety of teaching tools to increase their level of comfort with technology and Internet usage. The tools provide an enhanced learning opportunity and aid in the preparation for college and careers.
- Showcase Student Achievement - Allow an additional path so student achievements can be showcased within the A-F Accountability system.
Current Course Offerings
Fall 2018 Semester
Registration is open now
through September 10, 2018
In session: August 27, 2018–
December 21, 2018
American Sign Language I & II
Chinese I & II
Computer Science I
Latin I, & II
AP U.S. Government and Politics