Welcome to the Region 4 Tutoring Supports Page!
The goal of this page is to help you locate the supports and resources you need regarding HB 4545, Decision 6-TCLAS, Amplify mClass Intervention, BookNook, Zearn, and High Impact Tutoring.
If you need assistance with the resources and links below or have questions you cannot locate on this page, please reach out to Lisa Ratcliff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High Impact Tutoring Video Overview
5 Minute Video Overview of High Impact Tutoring Requirements
Tutor Best Practices Course
1-Hour Self-Paced Course on Best Practices for Tutoring
Additional training will be posted soon. Check back often.
General Tutor Information and Training
If you are interested in becoming a tutor, click the button below and tell me the following items:
- Grades you are interested in tutoring
- Subjects you are interested in tutoring
- Whether you are looking for virtual and/or in-person tutoring options
General TCLAS Information
TEA TCLAS Guidance
Tutor Pool/Pipeline (Look under TEA-Approved Providers)
TEA Vetted Texas Tutor Corps (Subsidized and Approved Providers)
Retired Teachers Resources/Supports
Data Forms/Samples (Look under Additional Resources)
Requirements and Tutoring
Accelerated Learning Committees (ALC) and Parent Engagement
Sample Districts (Look under District Resources)
If your LEA is a TCLAS Decision 6 recipient, you received licenses for the use of the Subsidized Providers (Amplify, BookNook, and/or Zearn) and up to $400,000.
Two requirements of Decision 6:
- Your LEA MUST use at least one of the Subsidized Providers, AND
- The $400,000 can be used to support tutoring costs including tutor pay, tutoring supplies, tutoring resources, tutoring training, and data collection/analysis.
Decision 6: Tutoring Supports
Decision 6: Fidelity of Implementation Self Evaluation
Amplify mClass Intervention
General Amplify information can be found here.
- How many and which asynchronous courses should I (or my tutors) take before attending the Amplify mClass Capstone Training?
The decision is up to each LEA as to which courses and how many a tutor should take. Please refer to this handout to help make that determination.
- How do I access and use reporting features within Amplify?
You will need to speak with your Amplify Representative for support with using the administration side of the Amplify product.
- Other Amplify questions and answers can be accessed here.
General BookNook information can be found here.
General Zearn information can be found here.
High Impact Tutoring (HIT)
High Impact Tutoring Program Design