Leading Through Digital Innovation
July 16, 2020
We are operating in an unprecedented time in PreK-12 Education and ways of teaching and learning is shifting tremendously. On July 16th, we want to bring you innovative and skilled Educators and Partners in our network to help facilitate conversations around topics that are important to you, and right now the most important topic is Remote Learning.
Are you interested in learning about various digital tools and instructional strategies to help alleviate challenges and maximize the remote learning environment? What about digital transformation? Would you like to learn about online resources that lend to a more seamless transformation of teaching and learning for you and your students? PDLS 2020 will offer sessions that inspire creativity and innovation in educational settings, both remotely and face-to-face. Learn from the best of the best as you discover ways to integrate cross-curricular concepts, digital tools and proven strategies into your instructional practices.
Reasons why you should join us on July 16th . . .
- Five conference strands led by the best in the field:
- Library Media
- Online & Blended Learning
- Special Populations
- Pedagogy & Instructional Design
- Participate in a robust and engaging professional learning experience from the location of your choice using any device (phone, tablet, laptop).
- The “Virtual Prize Patrol” will be selecting prize winners throughout the day.
- Access to session recordings after the conference to support the continuation of learning.
- Virtual networking via meet-ups, e-business card exchanging, an exclusive area for attendee networking, and discussions.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall to connect you with vetted vendors and providers of education industry tools/resources
Our charge is to provide the same conference “experiences” in a virtual environment, as we would have provided through a face-to-face conference. We honor your time as a professional educator and our commitment remains the same, promoting Excellence in Service for Children.
CALL FOR PRESENTERS
Have you immersed yourself in distance or online learning and added awesome new tools and strategies to your toolkit? Are you a master at using innovative pedagogical practices that are engaging? Is your leadership in the digital environment incomparable? Are you a library media services rock star?
Join us as a presenter and share your tools, strategies, and best practices with educators and administrative colleagues!
The Publishing & Digital Learning Team at Region 4 ESC cordially invites you to submit your presentation proposal for the 2020 PDLS Virtual Conference on Thursday, July 16, 2020. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for the greater Houston community to come together, share ideas, and form lasting partnerships . . . virtually! The deadline to submit is Wednesday, June 10, 2020.
VENDOR AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES—BECOME A PARTNER!
We would love for you to partner with us for this event. Submit the 2020 PDLS Virtual Conference Response Form to let us know your preferred partnership level.