Change Font Size
Reset Text Size Reduce Text Size Increase Text Size

Local and State Agency Information

agencyinfoAs students with disabilities transition to life after high school, there is often a need for other services and supports, which are available both locally and statewide.


This is a list of some state agencies and/or resources that can provide you with more information about services for which you may be eligible if you are a person with a disability:


Texas Health and Human Services Commission


Texas Workforce Commission


Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services


Information about Medicaid Waiver Programs



Additional information can be found in the Texas Transition and Employment Guide.




Dr. Theresa Cortney
Phone: 713.744.4470
Region 4 renovations begin March 2023
7145 West Tidwell Road | Houston, Texas 77092-2096 | 713.462.7708
Built with Kalibrate CMS .NET Framework