Assistive Technology Services
- Assistive Technology Team Seminars: a multiyear assistive technology training program for district teams
- Assistive Technology Consortium: access to the AT loan program and open lab technical assistance
- Equipment and resources are available for short term loan for district/charter staff to use in determining a student's need for AT and evaluating the effectiveness of the AT.
- Services are available for those LEAs participating in ATTS and for those LEAs that signed an AT Consortium agreement.
- To submit a request for the AT loan program or technical assistance, log into FileMaker WebDirect
- Customized services to individual districts or charters including program evaluation of Assistive Technology Services, professional learning sessions, and technical assistance
- Open enrollment professional learning sessions in the areas of assistive technology
Assistive Technology Products
- Classroom Communication Boards now available:
- District personnel can order 12 and 70 location PODD books from the Region 4 print shop print if they own Boardmaker and the PODD program—PODD Books Print Order Form.
Sara King, M.S.P., CCC-SLP