Region 4 offers schools the opportunity to provide courses to students that they may not be able to participate in otherwise. Through this web-based program, students can take online courses for credit and/or not-for-credit, depending on their unique needs. Our mission is to offer schools and their students additional online resources so that they can meet their educational goals. Visit the Online Learning 4 Students page for more information.
Top 5 Reasons to take Region 4 Online courses:
- Opportunity—take courses that may not be offered at your school that are aligned to Texas graduation endorsement strands
- Credit—courses are aligned to TEKS and offer graduation credit
- Flexibility—work on course content when it is convenient for you
- Engagement—be part of a community where students work together to create memorable learning experiences
- Technology Skills—students are exposed to a variety of teaching tools that increase their level of comfort with technology and internet usage. The tools provide an enhanced learning opportunity and aid in the preparation for college or career.
For more information, you can also check out our professional development catalog here.