CALL for PRESENTERS
Region 4 Education Service Center invites educators to present at the Region 4 Inclusive Practices Conference on June 14–15, 2022.
The Goal of the Conference
The goal of the Inclusive Practices Conference is to provide expertise and practical strategies to promote access to and progress in the general curriculum. The virtual conference is for special education teachers, general education teachers, administrators, parents, and others. Presenters will be asked to either present live or record 60 minute sessions.
Do you have expertise in the following areas? We want to hear from you!
- Access to the General Curriculum Aligned to the TEKS (K–12)
- Achieving Rigorous Standards (e.g., General and Alternate Assessments)
- Creating 21st Century Digital Learning Environments (e.g., Assistive Technology, Digital Learning Tools)
- Effective Classroom Management Practices
- Implementing Effective Inclusive Practices (e.g., Co-Teaching, Master Scheduling)
- Inclusive Practices for the Early Childhood Classroom
- Instructional Design and Strategies
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) (e.g., Progress Monitoring)
- Transitions for Success from Birth to Post School
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)