We appreciate your interest in presenting at the Inclusive Practices Conference; however, we are no longer accepting applications for 2021. Please check back next year for more opportunities to share your expertise!
The Goal of the Conference
The goal of the Inclusive Practices Conference is to bring current and practical information for continuous improvement in actualizing more equitable learning experiences. The virtual conference is for special education teachers, general education teachers, administrators, parents, and others. Presenters will be asked to either present live or record 60 minute sessions.
Do you have expertise in the following areas? We want to hear from you!
- Access to the General Curriculum Aligned to the TEKS (K–12)
- Achieving Rigorous Standards (e.g., General and Alternate Assessments)
- Creating 21st Century Digital Learning Environments (e.g., Assistive Technology, Digital Learning Tools)
- Effective Classroom Management Practices
- Implementing Effective Inclusive Practices (e.g., Co-Teaching, Master Scheduling)
- Inclusive Practices for the Early Childhood Classroom
- Instructional Design and Strategies
- Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) (e.g., Progress Monitoring)
- Transitions for Success from Birth to Post School
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)