Region 4 Innovation Challenge
The Region 4 Innovation Challenge is for you!
The challenge will include
- researching the problem,
- identifying potential solutions, and
- creating and delivering a presentation to showcase the developed solution.
Who can participate?
- Districts and charter schools in Region 4 Education Service Center area
- Students in grades 9–12
- Competition is open to teams.
- Sponsors and team advisors must be a district or charter staff member not affiliated with a business or corporation.
- We encourage partnerships, but all work must come from students.
Student teams will be able to register between August and September.
Region 4 Innovation Challenge Core Goals
- Empower 9th–12th grade students
- Promote the application of academic content to solve real-world problems
- Design-based thinking
- Connect real-world problems with careers/career pathways