Strategic Planning Coordinator
The Strategic Planning Coordinator provides district-level planning and systemic supports for school and charter district leaders through the Texas Education Agency’s COVID Acceleration Support (TCLAS) initiative.
- Guidance with understanding TCLAS Decision Points
- Support as a "thought partner" in how plans could reinforce district goals and initiatives
- Strategic Planning & Performance Management service and support
- Effective District Framework service and support
Contact Charli Lennon (Charli.Lennon@esc4.net) for customized training in Managing and Maximizing Performance and Strategic Planning to build capacity in district or campus leadership teams to:
- Understand why streamlined systems for monitoring program performance, engaging stakeholders in feedback, and collecting data to measure the impact of a program are critical.
- Unpack the key elements of performance management and analyze current processes with a framework built around a sound theory of action.
- Leave with an action plan to begin your district or campus change management process.
See our Workshops
page for open enrollment sessions on these topics.