Enhance Classroom Instruction with the Power of Digital Learning!
Explore innovative workshops, conferences, and special events on a variety of digital learning topics designed to enhance your classroom in a traditional or virtual environment. For more information about these professional learning opportunities, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW! Blended Learning Roadmapping Series
Region 4's "Blended Learning Roadmapping" series of flexible and
customizable courses provides support designed to assist campuses/districts in implementing the blended learning instructional methodology.
In this illuminating series, attendees will learn the basics of blended learning (or get a refresher), be equipped with research based digital strategies, strengthen their use of digital resources/tools, learn about copyright and fair use, and learn to navigate the blended learning environment like a pro.
Because sessions are customizable, we are able to support you whether you are just beginning the blended learning journey, have successfully implemented the methodolgy, or you are anywhere in between!
- Foundations of Blended Learning for Administrators
- The Administrator's Guide to Assessing The Blended Learning Classroom (Traditional or Remote)
- Shifting Gears: Virtual Blended Learning
- What is Blended Learning?
- Blended Learning Best Practices in the K12 Classroom
- Let's Get Ready to Blend-Setting Up a Blended Learning Environment
- Managing The Blended Learning Classroom
- Is It Working? Assessing the Blended Learning Classroom
- Blended Learning Strategies for Student Engagement and Learning
- Digital Tools and OER for the Blended Learning Classroom
- Copyright, Fair Use, and OER for the K12 Classroom
- Fostering Blended Learning in a Remote Setting
Interesting in Learning More?
What are some of the best digital tools that you could use safely and effectively with your students next school year? How can you keep your students engaged in a virtual environment? Explore an array of virtual PD sessions to help kick-start your online instructional skills and foster a productive virtual teaching and learning environment.
Upcoming Sessions Include:
- Virtual Presentation Tools - July 6
- Screencasting Tools You Could Use - July 7
- Good Drives & Docs: A Highlight of Features for Remote Learning - July 7
- Facilitating At Home Learning With Nearpod - July 10
- Engage and Assess With EdPuzzle - July 13
- Catch the Flipgrid Fever - July 13
- Navigating Google Classroom - July 14
- Oh, the Things You Can Do With Google Slides - July 20
- Copyright Fair Use and OER for the PreK-12 Classroom - July 24 (10am-11am) OR July 24 (12pm - 1pm)
July 16, 2020
Are you interested in learning about various digital tools and instructional strategies to help alleviate challenges and maximize the remote learning environment? What about digital transformation? Would you like to learn about online resources that lend to a more seamless transformation of teaching and learning for you and your students?
This event will offer sessions that inspire creativity and innovation in educational settings, both remotely and face-to-face. Learn from the best of the best as you discover ways to integrate cross-curricular concepts, digital tools and proven strategies into your instructional practices.
Reasons why you should join us on July 16th . . .
- Five conference strands led by the best in the field:
- Library Media
- Online & Blended Learning
- Special Populations
- Pedagogy & Instructional Design
- Participate in a learning experience from the location of your choice using any device (phone, tablet, laptop).
- The “Virtual Prize Patrol” will be selecting prize winners throughout the day.
- Access to session recordings after the conference to support the continuation of learning.
- Virtual networking via meet-ups, e-business card exchanging, and an exclusive area for attendee networking
- Virtual Exhibit Hall to connect you with vetted vendors and providers of education industry tools/resources
Our charge is to provide the same conference “experiences” in a virtual environment, as we would have provided through a face-to-face conference. We honor your time as a professional educator and our commitment remains the same, promoting Excellence in Service for Children.
January 12, 2021
Digital Learning Conference
Transform education in innovative ways at the annual Region 4 Digital Learning Conference! Connect the classroom and the global world. Empower students to discover their own personal path to learning. Transform education using innovative instructional practices. The Digital Learning Conference features sessions by invited speakers, district educators, and Region 4 specialists to help you connect, empower, and transform.