Creating trauma-sensitive classrooms and cultivating resiliency.
Whether you’re looking specifically for restorative practices in the classroom or for schoolwide supports, Region 4 provides tools to help students be more successful. Sessions focus on helping students understand and manage their emotions, setting productive goals, and making responsible decisions. Timely support is available from the Region 4 team.
Youth Mental Health First Aid
- October 25, 2018
- January 15, 2019
- March 6, 2019
- May 16, 2019
- Classwide Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports: A Guide to Proactive Classroom Management for the Preschool Classroom | November 13, 2018
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports Over for Administrators | January 15, 2019
- PREPaRE Training: School Crisis Preparedness | Session TBA
- Establishing Nurturing Environments for All | Session TBA
- Circle Up! Positive and Restorative Practices for Relationship Building and Conflict Resolution | Session TBA
Key Contacts: Lisette Spraggins or Vicki Babbs | 713.744.6376
Learn more about Region 4 services using the links below: