For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713.744.6819.
ONLINE EXPERIENCES FOR STUDENTS
- Do you have really great content but struggle with how to adapt it for your blended or online instruction? Do you have a small- or large-scale course design or redesign project? We can help you transform your content into online learning experiences to use with your students. Our trained staff of designers, developers, and programmers are ready to partner with you to bring your content to life.
- Region 4 is a TEA-approved provider that offers quality courses to high school students in a dynamic online environment in fall, winter/spring, and summer. Contact email@example.com for more information.
TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Would you like to begin a coding club on your campus? The Starting a Student Coding Club session is exactly what you need with resources to assist in making it happen. No coding experience needed! Upcoming session dates TBA.
- Discover what Flipping the Classroom means and embrace the challenge while exploring strategies and tools, including video capture and editing to help you address the individual needs of all of your students. Upcoming session dates TBA.
- Afraid of wiping out with your SMART Board? Attend Surf’s Up! SMART Boarding for All Learners to discover how to engage learners and increase student ownership as your classroom surfs its way to success. Upcoming session dates TBA.
ONLINE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- No Stress T-TESS: An Overview for Technology Integration—Examine the T-TESS rubric to identify the domains and dimensions that address technology integration in instruction. Analyze and compare each performance level to understand how lessons are rated and review the look-fors that help administrators key in to rock-solid instruction. Upcoming face-to-face session dates are TBA.
- Online Course Development in the Canvas LMS—Learn how to address importing content, establish naming conventions, and identify accessibility requirements in this 3-hour session.
- Communicating with 21st-Century Parents—Dig into the latest tools and strategies for communicating with connected parents while not adding additional stress to your daily routine in this webinar-based session.
- Learning Is Cool with a Digital Tool—Discover exciting ways to engage, encourage collaboration, promote literacy skills, and formatively assess students with tools that harness natural interest in technology.
CUSTOMIZED SERVICES, CONSULTING, AND COACHING
Our education and instructional design specialists can provide customized services for your campus staff to provide a variety of solutions, including instructional design support, small- or large-scale course redesigns, pedagogical coaching, integration of digital tools into your classroom instruction (e.g., flipped classroom, Google® Apps for Education, Canvas Learning Management System), and more.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For resources in other subject areas, follow the links below: