Science Leadership Network is a committee of superintendent-appointed individuals. Members receive current national, state, and local information on curriculum, assessment, and instruction in the area of science education. The goal of the committee is to identify trends and issues affecting districts, to give feedback on services provided by Region 4 ESC, and to network with other professionals.
Check back soon for 2017-18 dates!
For registration information, contact Dodie Resendez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have posted electronic copies of the power points and handouts from past meetings below.
April 12, 2017
Please provide feedback for the 2017-18 Science Leadership Network.
HERE in Houston & Every Kid in a Park: Connecting Kids with Nature & the Outdoors
Upcoming Conferences at Region 4
- Access to General Curriculum (AGC) Institute: June 20-22, 2017
- R4 STEAM Conference: July 28, 2017; event with middle school students on July 29
- Region 4 Science Conference: October 19, 2017
CAST: November 9-11, 2017 at George R. Brown
- Proposals due May 1: cast2017.exordo.com/login
- Proposal Reviewers: www.statweb.org/?page=ProposalReview2017
- Region 4 at CAST: bit.ly/2017R4CAST
January 25, 2017
CAST Contacts and Information
Donald Burken (email@example.com)
Terry White (firstname.lastname@example.org)
September 21, 2016