17th Annual Region 4 Dyslexia Conference
December 1, 2016
Thank you for attending this year's conference!
To download some of our breakout session presentation files, click on the links below. For more information, contact Jan Cook, Dyslexia Specialist at Region 4.
Be sure to save the date for next year's conference!
18th Annual Dyslexia Conference
November 30, 2017
- 10 Teaching Hacks that make the most Difference for Students with Dyslexia
- Abbreviated Phonics Deck (Dunson)
- Assessment Considerations for the Bilingual/Dyslexia (Cardenas-Hagan)
- Classroom Supports with Chrome
- Don't Forget the Fluency!
- Dysgraphia 101 (Dowdy-Perry-Elias)
- English Language Word Construction (Dunson)
- From Paper to Electronic: Instant Access to Classroom Content
- Give your students accessible audiobooks and resources at no cost to your school!
- National Reading Panel (Dunson)
- Reading Acquisition (Dunson)
- Reading Interventions for Bilingual/Dyslexics (Cardenas-Hagan)
- Secondary Dyslexia, A Balancing Act
- Sensational Syllable Activities that Incorporate Movement
- SLD vs. Dyslexia
- They DNQ'd, Now What?
- Unifying Data for Dyslexia Identfication