Nine out of ten managers say work ethic is their most important factor in hiring, but fewer than one in five possess this critical skillset. Learn how to build a robust CTE program designed to strengthen the career and postsecondary success of students.
Our keynote Speaker, Josh Davies, is CEO of the Center for Work Ethic Development and will give a powerful and timely message on the importance of these must-have skills for the 21st century workforce.
Conference Learning Strands Include:
- Employability Skills
- College On-Boarding
- Career Requirements
Participants will also hear from a panel of business and industry leaders on what employers are looking for.
Breakout sessions include:
- Postsecondary Teachers and Leaders Panel
- Keeping our Screen-Agers Engaged in our CTE Classes
- Engineering for All Students: A Hands-On, Minds-On Approach to Building 21st Century Skills
- Connecting the Dots: Successful Transition After High School
- CTE and Special Education: Stop, Look, Collaborate
- Small Group Instruction for the CTE Classroom
Sign up today to secure your spot. Lunch will be provided.