We are excited about this year's conference! Below is a list of sessions available at this year's event (subject to change). For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, save your seat and register using the link below!
Conference Registration (Grades K-5)
- The Mathematician’s Journal
- Representing and Solving Problems, Grade 5
- Who Knew That Math Vocabulary Could Be Fun?
- Number Webs: Explore, Break, Create, and Wonder.
- Mathematizing Your Staff!
- Math Coach Must-Have Tools Turn student light bulbs into student LED bulbs.
- Mathematizing Your School: Creating & Sharing a Love of Mathematics
- Mathematize Your Classroom: Anchor Charts & Interactive Notebooks
- Data Binders: Tools to Guide Mathematics Instruction
- Math Vocabulary, Gestures, and Motion
- Mathematics Growth Mindset
- Get Your Guided Math On!
- Developing Teacher Leaders in Mathematics
- Using Reading Comprehension Strategies in Math Word Problem Solving
- Assessments In A Snap!
- Rotation Stations: Upgraded
- Maximizing Math In-Class Support
- Coaching Cycle + Co-Teaching = Teacher Growth
- Exceptional Child: This Is How It Feels
- Empower Your Students With Mathematical Understanding
- Getting Started with a Mathematician's Toolkit
- Interactive Tools for the K-2 Mathematics Classroom
- 3 Act Math Tasks in the Primary Grades
- Repurposed with a Purpose, Grades K-2
- A Quick Review of Addition and Subtraction, Grade 3
- A Quick Review of Division, Grade 4
- A Quick Review of Dividing Fractions, Grade 5
- Representing and Solving Multiplication and Division Problems, Grade 3
- Classifying Figures, Grade 4
- Reading Comprehension Strategies to Support Problem Solving
- Fractions, Fractions, Fractions!
- Multiplication Magic - Empower Students With Mathematical Understanding
- Escape the Classroom with Google
- Keeping Students Engaged
- Tips & Tools for Creating Effective Problem Solvers
- Need to Escape?
- Supplemental Aids - Tools to Create Super STAAR Mathematicians
- Developing Base-Ten Brainiacs in Grades 3-4 Mathematics
- Low Floor, High Ceiling Math Tasks
- #GotMathWorkshop: Getting Started
- Math STAAR Review with Movement
- Increasing Awareness with Data, Grades 3-5
- Repurposed with a Purpose, Grades 3-5
K-8, Algebra I, Geometry
- Cherish Your Students with Disabilities
- Coaching with an Impact
- Use Hip Hop Math Songs to Excite and Empower Learners
- Discover the Secrets of Student Motivation
- Ed Camp for Instructional Leaders
- Culturally Responsive Teaching: Starting the Conversation
- Understanding the Gifted Math Student
- Curriculum Compacting for Advanced Mathematics
- Social and Emotional Needs of G/T Students