Leading Through Digital Innovation
July 16, 2020
We are operating in an unprecedented time in PreK-12 Education and ways of teaching and learning is shifting tremendously. On July 16th, join innovative educators and technology partners who will present key information on hot topics that are critical today's remote learning environment.
Learn about digital tools and instructional strategies to help alleviate challenges and maximize the remote learning environment, digital transformation, online resources that lend to a more seamless transformation of teaching and learning for you and your students, and much more!
DR. ROBERT BOSTIC, Superintendent of Stafford Municipal School District
Dr. Robert Bostic will give an inspiring talk on the importance of digital leadership. His vision involves success through technological preparedness, or as he likes to say, “STEM to Earn.”
Upon arrival at Stafford MSD in 2014, Dr. Bostic spearheaded the district’s Pre-K–Grade 12 Robotics Program receiving more than $300,000 in grants.
He serves as the K–12 co-chair advisory representative for Microsoft® and was recently appointed as one of 20 Texas Superintendents to the Commissioner of Education's Rural and Small Schools Task Force.
STEPHEN REID, Senior Customer Engagement Project Manager at Microsoft® Education
Based in the U.K., Mr. Stephen Reid has actively pioneered the global field of game-based learning. His presentation will focus on the power of games to transform instruction.
Having worked in more than 60 countries, Mr. Reid believes learning should be unique, relevant, and accessible to all.
From designing lessons that take place on farms and museums to building a school using a 3D printer in a South African township, his lessons have introduced students to a wide range of unique and enriching experiences.
Explore sessions that inspire creativity and innovation in educational settings, both remotely and face-to-face from the best of the best as you discover ways to integrate cross-curricular concepts, digital tools and proven strategies into your instructional practices.
- Building Your TEKS Toolbox with BrainPOP
- Got a Read-Aloud? Engage Through Google Classroom
- Tech Tools for the Social Studies Classroom
- Digital Tools for the Foreign Language Classroom
- The LIving Library
- Hand On Geometry Teachers in a Blended World
- Creating Task Cards in Google Suite
- Old School Strategies, New School Tools
- Teaching Girls to Code and Change the World
- Simplifying Nearpod With Google Slides
- Building Literacy Through Science
- Physical Computing
- Become a Zoom Webinar Expert!
- And Many More!
View Full List of Sessions and Speakers HERE.
More reasons to join us!
- Five conference strands:
- Library Media
- Online & Blended Learning
- Special Populations
- Pedagogy & Instructional Design
- Participate from the location of your choice using any device (phone, tablet, laptop).
- The “Virtual Prize Patrol” will be selecting prize winners throughout the day.
- Access to session recordings after the conference to support the continuation of learning.
- Virtual networking via meet-ups, e-business card exchanging, an exclusive area for attendee networking
- Virtual Exhibit Hall to connect you with vetted vendors and providers of education industry tools/resources
Our charge is to provide the same conference “experiences” in a virtual environment, as we would have provided through a face-to-face conference. We honor your time as a professional educator and our commitment remains the same, promoting Excellence in Service for Children.