Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Region 4 AGC Institute, June 20-22, 2017. The call for proposals is now open!
The Region 4 AGC Institute would like to invite individuals, campuses, and districts from across the state of Texas and beyond, with experience in the implementation of effective practices for supporting K-12 Access to the General Curriculum (AGC), to present at the Region 4 AGC Institute, June 20-22, 2017. Proposals for concurrent sessions that address a wide variety of issues related to supporting student access to the general curriculum will be considered. All submissions will be reviewed carefully and selected based on alignment to AGC Institute topics. District/charter school applicants should follow district procedures for obtaining permission to present before submitting this application.
To submit your proposal, please click here.
Format for Concurrent Sessions
The AGC Institute will offer breakout and workshop sessions. If you would like to present both a breakout session and a workshop session, you must submit a separate proposal for each session.
- Breakout sessions are 1 hour.
- Workshop sessions are 2 hours.
- Breakout session and workshop session opportunities will be available on all three days of the AGC Institute.
Deadlines and Notification of Acceptance/Regrets
- Submit proposals by Friday, April 7, 2017.
- If you have not received notification of receipt of your proposal via e-mail by April 7, 2017, please e-mail email@example.com regarding the status of your proposal.
- Acceptance/regrets will be sent via e-mail by April 21, 2017.